This course is designed by the Management Society for Healthcare Professionals in response to the current trend of elderly service in Hong Kong, shifting from quantity to quality. Target participants include current and aspiring elderly home managers, owners as well as administrators. Through multi-channel approach along with innovative technologies, students can strengthen their managerial abilities and develop a strategical mindset, enabling them to foresee any business opportunities.
- Aging Home Policy & Service: Development & Opportunity
- Aging Home Management & Administration
- Managerial strategy Workshop
- Managerial planning
- Case study analysis and Professional feedback
- Core Modules、Strategic Operation Workshop
- Tutorial & Practical Managerial Planning
- 3 to 4 months Course
F.5 or above and completed Training course for Care-related Support Worker or Health Worker, or have at least one year related work experience
Part-time, include a total of 60 lecture hours.
Every Saturday 2:00pm – 6:00pm
Registration fee HK500, tuition fee HKD5400. The tuition fee includes membership fee of HKD100 and annual fee of HKD50. Any fees paid are neither transferable nor refundable.
Application should in person go to 8/F, 88 Lockhart Road, Wanchai, Management Society for Healthcare Professionals. Applicant should also bring along with his/her originals and copies of the Hong Kong ID card, certifications of academic and professional qualifications, 3 pieces of recent photo and a black pen.
Mon – Fri
|09:30 am – 12:00 pm
02:30 pm – 05:30 pm
|10:00 am – 12:00 pm|
Enquiry & Contact
Telephone： 2861 2668 / 2861 3822
Address： 8/F, 88 Lockhart Road, Wanchai, Management Society for Healthcare Professionals
- Will there be cert. for completion of course?
YES. But it requires an attendance rate of 80% or above and passes in examinations.
- Do we need to wear uniforms?
Students should wear smart causal.
- I obtain my junior high schooling in Mainland China. Am I qualified for the course?
YES. We ACCEPT junior high school qualification.
- Are oath papers accepted as academic certification?
NO. Oath papers are NOT academically valid. Should you have any inquiry, please contact HKCAAVQ.