This course is designed for personnel who are working in the health care service industries and interested in physiotherapy. Through sufficient internship, students’ knowledge and skill level would be enhanced to strengthen the care of the sick and rehabilitation therapy.


  1. Introduction to Physiotherapy
  2. Introduction to Human Physiology and Anatomy
  3. Introduction to Human Kinetics
  4. Study on specific cases to the demand for physiotherapy and auxiliary
  5. Kinematics Profile
  6. Application of instruments
  7. Lifting techniques and back care
  8. Prevention of falls
  9. Support of physiotherapy to bedridden patient


F.3 or above and completed Training course for Care-related Support Worker or  Health Worker, or have at least one year related work experience


6 hours lecture and 25 hours of practicum.


Class Commencement Date

Lecture B Class: Every Tuesday 6:30pm – 9:30pm

A Class To be confirmed

Practicum B Class: To be Confirmed

B Class To be confirmed


Registration fee HK500, tuition fee HKD4400. The tuition fee includes membership fee of HKD100 and annual fee of HKD50. Any fees paid are neither transferable nor refundable.


Application should in person go to 8/F, 88 Lockhart Road, Wanchai, Management Society for Healthcare Professionals. Applicant should also bring along with his/her originals and copies of the Hong Kong ID card, certifications of academic and professional qualifications, 3 pieces of recent photo and a black pen.

Mon – Fri

09:30 am – 12:00 pm

02:30 pm – 05:30 pm


10:00 am – 12:00 pm

Enquiry & Contact

Telephone: 2861 2668 / 2861 3822
Website: www.mshp.org.hk
Address: 8/F, 88 Lockhart Road, Wanchai, Management Society for Healthcare Professionals


  1. Will there be cert. for completion of course?
    YES. But it requires an attendance rate of 80% or above and passes in examinations.
  2. Do we need to wear uniforms?
    Students should wear smart causal.
  3. Is there any other regulations other than wearing uniform?
    YES. Students are required to fasten long hair.
  4. I obtain my junior high schooling in Mainland China. Am I qualified for the course?
    YES. We ACCEPT junior high school qualification.
  5. Are oath papers accepted as academic certification?
    NO. Oath papers are NOT academically valid. Should you have any inquiry, please contact HKCAAVQ.