Introduced by Management Society for Healthcare Professionals, this course aims to train healthcare professionals, thereby enhancing their professional knowledge.
- Introduction of concepts on drug knowledge and common prescription abbreviation
- Disciplines of good drug discipline and drug treatment
- Standard drug label, label and dosage
- Common Drug classification and identification
- Clinic dispensary management and guideline
F.3 or above or completed Training course for Care-related Support Worker or Health Worker, or have at least one year related work experience。
Part-Time, 21 hours of lecture.
Every Thursday 6:30pm – 9:30pm
Registration fee HKD500 , tuition fee HKD3000. The tuition fee includes membership fee of HKD100 and annual fee of HKD50. Any fees paid are neither transferable nor refundable.
Application should in person go to 8/F, 88 Lockhart Road, Wanchai, Management Society for Healthcare Professionals. Applicant should also bring along with his/her originals and copies of the Hong Kong ID card, certifications of academic and professional qualifications, 3 pieces of recent photo and a black pen.
Mon – Fri
|Morning: 09:30 am – 12:00 pm
Afternoon: 02:30 pm – 05:30 pm
|Morning:10:00 am – 12:00 pm|
Enquiry & Contact
Telephone： 2861 2668 / 2861 3822
Address： 8/F, 88 Lockhart Road, Wanchai, Management Society for Healthcare Professionals
- Will there be cert. for completion of course?
YES. But it requires an attendance rate of 80% or above and passes in examinations.
- Do we need to wear uniforms?
Students should wear smart causal.
- I obtain my junior high schooling in Mainland China. Am I qualifiied for the course?
YES. We ACCEPT junior high school qualification.
- Are oath papers accepted as academic certification?
Oath papers are NOT academically valid. Should you have any enquiry, please contact HKCAAVQ.